Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Feelin' Blah...

Woke up this morning with a headache and absolutely NO DESIRE to even THINK about food. That means I don't wanna have to think about what I'm putting in my mouth (and on my hips and in my gut and and and) and as a result, am feeling a bit blah.

Blah. Blah. Blah.

I didn't exercise this morning. I woke up in time to do so, but with the headache, I very easily talked myself out of it. I laid in bed and played Solitaire on my cell phone instead.

I am a rockstar. Yes, I know.

Okay, enough whining. I am not a huge fan of myself ANYWAY, but when the whining starts, I can't STAND myself. I suspect I am not alone in this.

So the whining will be done as of right...

NOW!

Thank you for listening ... well reading anyway.

1 comment:

Allyson & Jere said...

"I am not a huge fan of myself ANYWAY, but when the whining starts, I can't STAND myself. I suspect Iam not alone in this."

THAT just cracked me right up! No really, it was funny!

Sorry about your headache, I know those are super awful for you. Hope you get over it quickly.

Not that it helps now, butI have found that when I feel crappy, IF I actually do go and workout, I always feel better. Just sayin.