Friday, July 23, 2010

No update

I don't have an update weight-wise for you this week, as I've been sick with the flu or some such thing for the past couple of days.  My fat doctor's office closes at noon on Fridays and I don't get out of work until 2:30.  So now I get to wait until next week.

I'm okay with that I think.

It's funny, I was thinking what a great way to lose weight when you're puking and pooping.  Then I remembered I did a blog post under my debt blog about the same thing:  HERE.

So there you go.  You're losing weight (hopefully) and saving money while being so sick.

I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

Happy Friday/weekend everyone!  May it be full of health and fun...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm catching up. And I'm a blubbering mess today. But thought you might be interested in the Ethiopia diet and minus 4.5 pounds?

Breakfast: granola bar or Forever green shake with warm chocolate milk

Lunch: granola bar, beef jerky, dried fruit

Dinner: dehydrated lasagna (really was yummy), swedish fish

There were a few adaptations and we did eat some "real" food. I even started liking real Ethiopian food.

As for exercise? Walk the length of the village with 40-60 children holding on to you.

I want to go back.